Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Who is Filthy Now!?

Today I wanted to make sure and write a great post.  So I decided I was going to sit down and do some serious research to make sure to provide the most educated and powerful information possible.  Three to four minutes in, I put  down my research material after realizing there is very little interesting on the back of a Doritos bag and decided to handle instead one of the most problematic situations faced every single day...Proper Shower Wash Order.

When you step into a shower and get your fuzzy washy thingy all lathered up with the soap your wife bought because some really musclely looking guy said you would one day have a sexy body if you washed with the same soap he used...what a freaking lie that was!  Anyway, first lather the fuzzy thingy then stop.  Don't just start washing away all crazy like.  Start with your face.  This is really, really important.  If you don't start with your face first, you may make the fatal mistake of washing your "undercarriage" first.  Then, when you are in the middle of washing your face you will remember that you are scrubbing your face with the remnants of what you just scrubbed off your backside, and you will have to start the whole damn shower all over again.  And even after a second washing, you will never live down the cold hard fact that you just rubbed your own bottom all over you own face.

So...to sum up, the correct wash order is to wash your face first.  Anything after that, who cares.  But I don't want anybody to face the life crushing embarassment I will constantly have to face after yesterday morning...I will forever be scarred and just don't want the same thing to happen to you.

1 comment:

  1. Lol when I read "Proper wash order" I thought you were going to talk about in what order to wash the children... because on Sundays, that DOES make a difference, for example! :)

    ReplyDelete