Monday, July 9, 2012

Get Ready to Pee Just a Little

For tonights thought, I would like to mention an event that happened a few years ago.  My Family and I were vacationing in Hawaii, and one day while we were all hanging out, we broke a knife and came up with an idea on how to punk my brother.  After an excellent setup, we convinced my brother that I was accidentally stabbed.  Well, my brother went all hero, and I think I deserve an oscar...I must warn you that there is some swearing, but watch the video and enjoy!
My Favorite Part is at about the :57 mark when he goes all "Hero Pose" then panics and is back into action!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Julie in the background "Jared!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this a hundred times and still cried laughing. Oh Jared...the joy.

    ReplyDelete