Sunday, July 8, 2012

Keep God Out

Now, I am not trying to make this a religious blog or anything, but for this next account, I need to point out that my family is a religious family with general Christian beliefs.  One day a great deal of time was spent trying to explain the concept to one of my boys that we believe that Jesus is God and he is the "Son" meaning the Son of God.  Well, after we felt the concept had be basically understood, we let the topic close and thought little of it until...A few day later we were driving down the road and as we crested a hill, the light of the sun hit the windows of our car, and my son, who we had been talking to earlier, said "Dad, could you tell God to stop shinning in my eyes!"

2 comments:

  1. Brandt I love it! I didn't know you started this blog! I love those stories.. Some of the best for sure. This will be so nice now that we are so far away.. Keep the thoughts and fun stories coming. Much love B-boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children are incredibly perceptive and very funny. That's why my husband and I had six...so we could laugh constantly.

    ReplyDelete